Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Alex and Kate

This is not another April Fool's Day joke, this photo of Kate Moss in the May issue of UK Harper's Bazaar, really is this amazing.
Okay.. so that was pretty lame and I've never been a huge fan of the legendary supermodel but this photo is just beyond any adjective I could possibly think to describe it. Moss is wearing a gorgeous organza Alexander McQueen from 2006. This is just one of the shots chosen to be part of the special double cover issue.

Clearly McQueen will rock forever.


tfs

4 comments:

  1. And the dress is to die for. Thanks fors haring the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she looks so beautiful! McQueen I can definitely see becoming a timeless brand like Chanel or Dior. Thanks for putting the picture up!

    http://www.thevanitylair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally dreamy ans ethereal! The powdered tones of the picture and the dress are beyond beautiful!
    Harper's Bazaar is really growing on me! :-)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning image! The dress is simply amazing! I really love this post! You have a great blog and I am now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit mine:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...