Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

New York Fashion Week Mania

Happy 2nd day of NYFW! I hope all of you IFB members out there that, like me, weren't able to make it to the conference, were able to watch it over the livestream! I gained so much knowledge and motivation. My goal is to make it there next year with all of my questions ready to go!

Alright..let's get to the collections already!
Yesterday, BCBG Max Azria showed us clean lines, sleek ponytails, neutrals, layering and sexy black pieces...the show then transitioned into some vibrant color with gorgeous reds and olives..
The collection was stunning and flawless..


Christian Siriano blew me away as always..here's a look at some of my favorites..


































































tfs

Cannot wait to see some of his looks on the red carpet!

Who I'm looking forward to today??? Jason Wu. While the collection won't go down the runway until tonight, here's a preview!




































tfs

Loving the pops of cobalt blue!

More to come!
Bye for now...

NYFW SCHEDULE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...