Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Top 5

I wanted to share my favorite Fall 2011 collections with you and while I have to admit there were designers who let me down this season, I was still able to easily pick out 5 that I loved..

Counting down from #5..... 

5. Alexander McQueen


























Sarah Burton proved she can be the designer to keep the legacy of the Alexander McQueen line going for years to come.

4. Vivienne Westwood


























After a slew of odd let downs, Vivienne saved us all with her wild ways. She stayed true to her wacky-haired self while still giving us something fresh and fab.

 3. Galliano


























Scandalous, I know.. but who can deny that John Galliano is a genius even if he doesn't think before he speaks?

2. Chanel

Ah Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld...what a collection this was. Grunge with tweed? LOVED it. 

1. Erin Fetherston


























And my top pick for Fall 2011 Collections..... Erin Fetherston! You may be wondering why I choose little ol' Erin as the Queen of the season.. it's plain and simple. Erin stayed true to herself and created perfect pieces which weren't ruined by over-styling or some confusing concept. Her collection was truly ready-to-wear and the best part.. her pieces are much more affordable than her past collections. Score.

What are your top 5??

4 DAYS LEFT FOR GIVEAWAY! ENTRIES WILL NOT COUNT AFTER 7PM EST 3/15. ENTER!

all photos via style

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks! I really liked Chanel's F11 collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your selections! Givenchy and Balmain also did it for me this time.

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved mcqueen and chanel, galliano as well but i think i'd pick dior if it came down to the two

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the Chanel outfit, so cool!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. brillaint pieces! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! Chanel, McQueen, and Galliano are definitely in my top five.

    http://www.thevanitylair.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...