So we've seen 2010's fall collections, but spring has only just begun!
Blush colors are a major influence this year. They always make me
feel girly and give my outfit a fresh feeling.
Here's some examples of how to incorporate the spring colors:
1. basic curved hem tee Topshop.com -$24
2. sequined silk dress net-a-porter.com -$895
3. MAC Viva Glam VII lipstick Nordstrom -$25
4. Hart linen and silk-blend jacket net-a-porter.com -$660
5. ASOS Turin sued zip shoe boot ASOS.com -$115
6.Michael Kors Skorpios leather clutch net-a-porter.com -$595
7. Judi Rosen New York shorts judirosenny.com -$175