Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh Chelsea..

Okay... I know this book has been on the New York Times Best Seller List ..reviewed countless times and praised for being unbelievably hilarious..but I just don't think that's enough. As a huge fan of Chelsea Handler, beginning with her days on Girls Behaving Badly, I fell in love with her comedic honesty and her way of making my day tremendously better within seconds. For some reason however, I had yet to read any of her books?? I know, I know..what took me so long?? As of two nights ago, I began Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea and 24 hours later, I was finished with the book and wanting to read it all over again. I cannot explain how hard I laughed during reading this book, except to say that on numerous occasions I was forced to stop myself from reading further as I was in need of oxygen.

If you have not read this book but are a fan..please go out now and get it. You will not be disappointed.
If you've never really seen Chelsea Lately or thought it wasn't for you....please go read this book. Seriously..NOW.

I will be following up with a post on Chelsea Chelsea, Bang Bang in a couple of days for sure!




















photo: tower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...